I saw someone else do a post with this title and thought it was a great idea. So I am here today to share with you some random facts about me. I hope you enjoy this!
1. I was born in New York and moved to Florida when I was 10.
2. I graduated from Mercer University in Macon, Georgia.
3. I didn't want to grow up, so I continued my education and then graduated from The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
4. I worked as an Occupational Therapist for 10 years in the public schools.
5. I have two brothers and one sister.
|Me with my siblings a VERY long time ago|
Can you guess which one is me?
6. I love music, mostly modern country. But I also love the oldies, the 80's and pop music. My all time favorites are James Taylor and Phil Collins. They can sing about almost anything and I will listen.
7. I hate flying! I've probably mentioned this a few times in my YouTube videos, but I thought I'd throw it out there for those of you who don't watch my videos.
8. I love everything girly, such as flowers, hearts and the color pink.
9. I don't like scary movies.
10. HGTV is my favorite channel.
I love to watch shows where I don't have to think and aren't about life issues, etc.
Since ten facts aren't really very many, I'll do more posts like this in the future and will be adding even more random facts about me.
Have a Great Day!