1. Walk at least 3 times while in NYCI can't get enough of NYC and Central Park. I woke up on 3 mornings, put on my walking clothes and walked from Midtown to Central Park and then through Central Park taking in the scenery. Did I say I love Central Park? It's really an undrstatement. The park was bustling with life! People were out walking, running, riding bikes, walking dogs, nannies played with children, summer camps were picnicing, etc. Then I got in many additional miles walking each day during our sightseeing and shopping. If you have never been, you must make it a point to go! I also got a walk in while in Michigan. The weather was perfect and cool in the morning for a walk.
7/23/12 4.20 miles 7/24/12 4.34 miles 7/25/12 3.26 miles 7/28/12 4.20 miles
2. Stay opened minded when dealing with the relativesI did it! Total stress free vacation! I just laugh about the fact that there are too many people trying to make decisions at the same time.
3. Get a few Thank You cards writtenI actually wrote out 4 cards while on the plane coming home from vacation! Just a few more to go!
4. Shop, but not til I dropI really did meet this goal! As you know, I am obsessed with makeup and promised I would only purchase products that I could not buy at home. I stuck to it and only purchased items from Inglot and Gosh. To see my Inglot Haul video click below.
5. Continue to post on my blogGoal achieved! I put up several posts during the week. I did this by organizing my downtime. It was actually easy to achieve.
6. Count my bessingsYou know I do! Each and every day I am thankful for the life I live and the people that are in it.
Goals for this week:
1. First day home get to the grocery store for necessities of our family of 5.
2. Unpack and get things put away rather than sitting in suitcases for days.
3. Walk 3-4 times this week, 3-4 miles each.
4. Take some pictures after reviewing lessons from photography class.
5. Make a little video montage of our trip.
6. Continue to appreciate each and every day!